HISTORIC CEMETERIES Tour
Take a Historic Cemetery Tour
Organized and led by those in the know, this is an incredible (& unique) Historic Cemetery Tour presented in spirit with the Forsyth County Historic Resources Commission, Moravian Archives, the Winston-Salem African American Archive, and Preservation Forsyth!
As possible, tour stops typically include the Mt. Sinai Jewish Cemetery, Waughtown Cemetery, The New Evergreen Cemetery and perhaps, St. Paul’s Cemetery in Kernersville.
- Plenty of parking @Triad ECO Adventures / Triad TROLLEYS off South Main St.
- Allow at least 1.75 hours with multiple stops
- Maximum Trolley seating approximates 28
- Hydrate well & use restroom prior to your departure
- Part of an assorted Triad Trolley Tour unique series
- Advance reservation with plenty of planning required