- Person (Price for 1-2 people) Please select the number of people in your party
- Person (Price for 4 or more people) in group of 4 or more people
Take a Historic Cemetery Tour
Organized and led by NEW WINSTON MUSEUM, this is an incredible (& unique) Historic Cemetery Tour presented in partnership with the Forsyth County Historic Resources Commission, Moravian Archives, the Winston-Salem African American Archive, and Preservation Forsyth!
As possible, tour stops shall include the Mt. Sinai Jewish Cemetery, Waughtown Cemetery, St. Paul’s Cemetery in Kernersville, and The New Evergreen Cemetery.
- Plenty of parking @ God’s Acre at Salem College Fine Arts Center (Moravian Archives) shared parking lot
- Allow at least 1.75 hours with multiple stops
- Maximum Trolley seating approximates 28
- Hydrate well & use restroom prior to departure (available at the Moravian Archives in the Archie K. Davis Center)
- Part of “Saturday Mornings” Triad Trolley Tour departure series
In between the two trolley tours, there is a FREE walking tour of the Salem Moravian God’s Acre Graveyard, Salem Cemetery, and the Second St. Phillips Graveyard! This tour will be led by Eric Elliott of the Moravian Archives, and will run form 1:00-1:45, departing from the same area as the trolleys.
For more information on the tour stops and the walking tour, visit www.newwinston.org